The Titahi Bay Community Trust wishes to thank the following organisations and individuals for their help and support in getting this project off the ground. Whether your contribution was large or small it is much appreciated!
Our special thank you goes to: Whittaker's for kindly donating chocolates!
Our special thank you goes to: Bunnings Warehouse Porirua for kindly donating a $50 gift voucher!
We are pleased to announce that Carly Low is the winner of our Christmas draw.
- ASB Bank: Megan Howell, Jodie Gabriel
- Bunnings: Charlotte Whiteoak
- Civil Defence Volunteers: Murray and Sandra Scott
- Classic Embroidery Products: Cam Johnson
- Community Police Team: Dean Silvester, Hemi Tito
- Charities Commission: Philip Girven, Donald Poirier
- Kapi Mana News: Matthew Dallas
- Kura Street School: Kerry Delaney, Rebekah Hill, Louise Carter
- Lions of Titahi Bay: John Linschoten
- Coastguard Mana: Peter Feely
- Ministry of Civil Defence & Emergency Management: Vince Cholewa
- Porirua Chamber of Commerce: Holly Thomson
- Porirua City Council: Barbara Bercic, Christine Jacobson, Dale Hartle, Karyn Stillwell, Claire Giblin
- The Safety Hub Volunteers: Dave Evans, Ben Tredrea
- Village plan facilitator: Jen Margaret
- Titahi Bay Volunteer Fire Brigade: Sean Malone, Tony Leighton
- Wellington Free Ambulance: Andy Parr, David Baker
- WREMO: Trevor Farmer
- Tom Campbell
- Esma Collins
- Karen Dravitski
- Holly Gooch
- Sharon Hilling
- Abbe Holmes
- Juliette MacIvor
- James Mitchell
- Anne Rose