Music and theatre
The Porirua Little Theatre was founded in 1950 as the Titahi Bay Little Theatre by Ellinore Ginn in the recreation hall used by US Marines encamped at Titahi Bay during World War II. Today, the theatre has evolved into a community-supported non-profit theatre company, staging three to four productions each year.
Porirua Little Theatre has traditionally been located at Whitehouse Road, although the future of the building is currently in doubt.
We will update this page as decisions are made.